We have an enormously successful record defending murder. Greg Powell has over a dozen acquittals.
How Can We Help You?
Defending murder needs a set of skills:
– Attention to detail. A case can be won by pursuing the detail of who called who on the phone, or finding a witness.
– A strategy of how to attack the Prosecution case. This needs intuition and experience.
– Choice of Trial Counsel. Knowledge of who is excellent is vital.
– A commitment to teamwork, us, the client and Counsel is vital.
– Going that extra mile to find the vital witness, checking the telephone data, using the right experts (pathology, telecommunications, firearm residue, blood splatter, psychiatrists, fingerprints and so on)
Best Advice – Make sure you choose a solicitor with a track record and expertise in this most emotive of crimes. Our team consists of some of the most experienced Criminal Defence Solicitors with a wealth of experience.
For more information please visit our Fees & Funding page.
For Defending Murder Enquiries
— Request a call back
"You are a brilliant Solicitor"
"The best prepare case"
I know how hard you worked on my behalf and I really do appreciate it. I remember (
"You got the best result possible"
Mark, you helped make the best of a very unpleasant experience and I think given the situation you got the best result possible.
Meet The Experts:
Criminal Defence Team
Contact A Solicitor Today
© 2020 Powell Spencer & Partners. Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Registration No. 57736).
Partners: Greg Powell, Zaman Legal Services Ltd (Directors: Sinead Zaman, Saloud Zaman)
All payments are made in Pound Sterling (£ GBP)