Another great result for Greg Powell. Client acquitted of murder at Bristol Crown Court on the 11 December 2019. Thanks are due to Peter Wilcock QC and Emma Fenn of Garden Court Chambers for their excellent work. Greg’s record of success in murder cases is probably second to none as a solicitor with over a dozen acquittals.
- 3 May 2022 – CPS drop the case
- 3 May 2022 – Limiting the damage
- April 2022 – Not guilty!
- Metro Blind Sport Annual Athletics Open 2022 Appeal
- Double Acquittal
- Man acquitted of serious firearms offences after gang evidence excluded and DNA evidence undermined
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?