Another great result for Greg Powell. Client acquitted of murder at Bristol Crown Court on the 11 December 2019. Thanks are due to Peter Wilcock QC and Emma Fenn of Garden Court Chambers for their excellent work. Greg’s record of success in murder cases is probably second to none as a solicitor with over a dozen acquittals.
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?
- A response to the Criminal Legal Aid Review
- Acquitted of Murder following 3 month COVID trial
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!