Brilliant result for vulnerable 15 year old girl as CPS accept representations to discontinue and defence provided by Modern Slavery Act applies. Thanks to Patricia Gaskin and advocate solicitors, Sabrina Fitzgerald and Rhys Davies.
- Acquitted of Murder following 3 month COVID trial
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!
- A Report of Powell Spencer & Partners work for the RMT Union from the latest RMT Magazine.
- 11 December 2019 – Not Guilty of Murder
- 14 November 2019 – USA airline crew over the limit
- 11 September 2019 – Modern Slavery Act