Our client faced complicated and historic allegations but excellently represented by Julia Flanagan of Charter Chambers and by our colleague Sinead Zaman and was duly acquitted after a jury trial at Kingston Crown Court.
- 3 May 2022 – CPS drop the case
- 3 May 2022 – Limiting the damage
- April 2022 – Not guilty!
- Metro Blind Sport Annual Athletics Open 2022 Appeal
- Double Acquittal
- Man acquitted of serious firearms offences after gang evidence excluded and DNA evidence undermined
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?