Our client faced complicated and historic allegations but excellently represented by Julia Flanagan of Charter Chambers and by our colleague Sinead Zaman and was duly acquitted after a jury trial at Kingston Crown Court.
- Acquitted of Murder following 3 month COVID trial
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!
- A Report of Powell Spencer & Partners work for the RMT Union from the latest RMT Magazine.
- 11 December 2019 – Not Guilty of Murder
- 14 November 2019 – USA airline crew over the limit
- 11 September 2019 – Modern Slavery Act