A brilliant outcome for a Greg Powell client at the Harrow Crown Court for a young man recruited into a role in a major bank fraud. The Judge imposed a suspended sentence and an 18 hour senior attendance centre order. Sometimes pleading early but working hard on the facts is the way to go. Many thanks to the excellent Lucie Wibberley, Counsel from Garden Court Chambers.
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!
- A Report of Powell Spencer & Partners work for the RMT Union from the latest RMT Magazine.
- 11 December 2019 – Not Guilty of Murder
- 14 November 2019 – USA airline crew over the limit
- 11 September 2019 – Modern Slavery Act
- 1 September 2019 – Accident Claim Win