A brilliant outcome for a Greg Powell client at the Harrow Crown Court for a young man recruited into a role in a major bank fraud. The Judge imposed a suspended sentence and an 18 hour senior attendance centre order. Sometimes pleading early but working hard on the facts is the way to go. Many thanks to the excellent Lucie Wibberley, Counsel from Garden Court Chambers.
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?
- A response to the Criminal Legal Aid Review
- Acquitted of Murder following 3 month COVID trial
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!