Greg Powell’s client faced a difficult case in which is was alleged he had caused death by dangerous driving. This was a very unusual case in which we were able to obtain medical evidence to show that the cause of death was later negligent medical treatment. This persuaded the Crown to drop the causing death allegation and proceed with a charge of causing serious injury by dangerous driving. After a 5 day trial, our client was found not guilty at the Kingston Crown Court. Thanks go to the excellent Tom Wainwright, counsel from Garden Court Chambers and to the road traffic expert, Dean Beaumont.
- Acquitted of Murder following 3 month COVID trial
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!
- A Report of Powell Spencer & Partners work for the RMT Union from the latest RMT Magazine.
- 11 December 2019 – Not Guilty of Murder
- 14 November 2019 – USA airline crew over the limit
- 11 September 2019 – Modern Slavery Act