Greg Powell negotiated a caution for a very vulnerable young woman who admitted to approximately £10,000 of misuse of a company credit card.
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?
- A response to the Criminal Legal Aid Review
- Acquitted of Murder following 3 month COVID trial
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!