Our client was acquitted of possessing firearms found in the boot of a car he was driving. An excellent result and thanks go to the great Claire Davies of Farringdon Chambers and the hard work of our colleague Sandra Riordan and Sandra Payne.
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!
- A Report of Powell Spencer & Partners work for the RMT Union from the latest RMT Magazine.
- 11 December 2019 – Not Guilty of Murder
- 14 November 2019 – USA airline crew over the limit
- 11 September 2019 – Modern Slavery Act
- 1 September 2019 – Accident Claim Win