Our client was acquitted of possessing firearms found in the boot of a car he was driving. An excellent result and thanks go to the great Claire Davies of Farringdon Chambers and the hard work of our colleague Sandra Riordan and Sandra Payne.
- 3 May 2022 – CPS drop the case
- 3 May 2022 – Limiting the damage
- April 2022 – Not guilty!
- Metro Blind Sport Annual Athletics Open 2022 Appeal
- Double Acquittal
- Man acquitted of serious firearms offences after gang evidence excluded and DNA evidence undermined
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?