Mark Troman assisted a man who had not instructed solicitors in advance of a magistrates’ court plea hearing. The sentence was imposed immediately after his plea at the first hearing and so he had not time to prepare a response to the application to destroy his beloved pet. When he came to us we were able to lodge the appeal before the order was carried out and then secured state funding for an experience veterinarian to assess the dog and her findings persuaded the judge to reverse the order on appeal and save the animal.
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?
- A response to the Criminal Legal Aid Review
- Acquitted of Murder following 3 month COVID trial
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!