Mark Troman assisted a man who had not instructed solicitors in advance of a magistrates’ court plea hearing. The sentence was imposed immediately after his plea at the first hearing and so he had not time to prepare a response to the application to destroy his beloved pet. When he came to us we were able to lodge the appeal before the order was carried out and then secured state funding for an experience veterinarian to assess the dog and her findings persuaded the judge to reverse the order on appeal and save the animal.
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!
- A Report of Powell Spencer & Partners work for the RMT Union from the latest RMT Magazine.
- 11 December 2019 – Not Guilty of Murder
- 14 November 2019 – USA airline crew over the limit
- 11 September 2019 – Modern Slavery Act
- 1 September 2019 – Accident Claim Win