Mark Troman appeared at the trial of man who had punched a neighbour in the face causing significant bleeding. Pre-emptive strikes are permissible in law but notoriously difficult in practice. Mark’s meticulous preparation and advocacy undermined the credibility of the complainant while presenting the defence case in a clear and persuasive manner.
- 3 May 2022 – CPS drop the case
- 3 May 2022 – Limiting the damage
- April 2022 – Not guilty!
- Metro Blind Sport Annual Athletics Open 2022 Appeal
- Double Acquittal
- Man acquitted of serious firearms offences after gang evidence excluded and DNA evidence undermined
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?