Mark Troman appeared at the trial of man who had punched a neighbour in the face causing significant bleeding. Pre-emptive strikes are permissible in law but notoriously difficult in practice. Mark’s meticulous preparation and advocacy undermined the credibility of the complainant while presenting the defence case in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Shooting at Broadwater Farm Estate
- Double murder victory by Sinead Zaman of Powell Spencer and Ali Bajwa QC of Garden Court Chambers
- Knife Crime Prevention Orders: punishment without conviction?
- A response to the Criminal Legal Aid Review
- Acquitted of Murder following 3 month COVID trial
- Domestic Abuse and Injunctions
- Protecting clients and staff in the pandemic
- 9 January 2020 – A great result at Snaresbrook Crown Court
- 13 January 2020 – Client acquitted of sex offences
- 27 January 2020 – Not Guilty!